The following terms and conditions govern all use of the sxtsquad.com website and all content, services and products available through the website, including, but not limited to, the client area (collectively referred to as the Site).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by sxtsquad.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Description of services
Our Site provides publishers with the ability to shorten urls and earn income by showing users advertising on their way to their destination url or framed at their destination page. Advertisers may utilize our Site to promote products or services on the advertising pages provided by the publishers or any third party company. You understand and agree that the Site may include advertisements on these shortened url which is a requirement of the site to operate. You also understand and agree that the service may include communications from our Site, such as website announcements, rate change notifications and other notices. You may opt out of these announcements by unchecking the notifications checkbox in your account management page. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features made to the Site shall be subject to these terms of service.
Client area account
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify sxtsquad.com of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. sxtsquad.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Contribution to website
If you leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing)
- The Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
By submitting Content to sxtsquad.com for inclusion on our Site, you grant sxtsquad.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, promoting, marketing or any other lawful use.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, sxtsquad.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in sxtsquad.com discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in sxtsquad.com reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in sxtsquad.com sole discretion. sxtsquad.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid under these circumstances.
sxtsquad.com publishers may not have invalid or fraudulent clicks, including but not limited to clicks generated by:
- Do not place sxtsquad.com short URLs on any form of traffic exchange / PTC / faucets / autosurf website / click ring.
- Generating impressions using bots, proxies, iframes, auto-refreshes or other surreptitious methods. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system
- Obtaining impressions by paying directly or indirectly other people for link visits.
- Serving intermission ads in popups.
- Do not send users to our short URLs unwillingly outside of the Auto Overlay Script.
- Do not send popup / popunder / exit pop / interstitial traffic to short URLs.
- Poor traffic perforamnce.
- Disabling the Site's anti-frame system to display your links in an iframe.
- Hacking other websites illegally to display or your links.
- Embedding your links in malware or programs without user consent.
- Distributing illegal content, adult, child pornography or anything illegal under islamic law.
- Unwelcome spamming of other sites without permission using your links.
- Do not spoof referrers, send blank referrers, or falsify referrers. All traffic sources must be verifiable through referrers.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue, using a vpn or changing your ip. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Create 'redirect loops' with sxtsquad.com URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
sxtsquad.com reserves the right to automatically put your account on a limited functionality status if your account performance is very poor. Limited account status means the user can no longer generate revenue or withdrawal earnings from the site. Poor performance is usually the result of fraudulent clicks.